Individual Membership Benefits
While membership comes with privileges, STLHE members take pride in giving back to strengthen a caring community!
* Engage in our LISTSERV with over 750 faculty, administrators, students and staff from around the world;
* Read cutting-edge scholarship published in our Canadian Journal on the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
* Enjoy discounted registration fees to our signature conference on learning and teaching;
* Voice your opinions in STLHE's bilingual newsletter published biannually;
* Use our popular Green Guide monographs on various learning and teaching subjects;
* Publish your conference contributions in STLHE's Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching (CELT);
* Attend regional conferences on educational development and post-secondary teaching and learning;
* Nominate your peers for national award programs (student and teaching fellows, leadership and innovative teaching, collaborative learning, outstanding volunteers and lifetime achievement);
* Donate to STLHE's charitable arm Teaching and Learning Canada (TLC).
* Make stlhe.ca your go to website for emerging issues in post secondary education!